NEW FEATURES IN PROCOUNTOR VERSION 64.0
New search criterion in Receipt search: Receiving operator
We have implemented a new search criterion related to purchase invoice receiving in the receipt search view. With this new search criterion, users can easily search and track which suppliers and invoices use which e-invoice and scanning receiving channels.
The new search criteria can be found in the receipt search view under the Advanced search panel. The new criterion is: Receiving operator dropdown.
Receiving operator dropdown lists all receiving operators that have been saved in the Procountor environment’s e-invoice and scan contracts (in Management > Company info > E-Invoice and Scanning provider addresses). The operator list includes both active and inactive operators.
- Company ID had been added as a row information to tables that show sales per customer
- A translation issue where the chart of accounts was not shown in Swedish/English even though a translation was available and given language was selected as the display language has been fixed. (Register-dimension reporting (new); Management reporting (new); Management reporting by dimensions (new))
New chart of accounts features
We will release new “Chart of Accounts” features in Procountor. These features will improve accounting and reporting functions in numerous ways.
From May's release onwards, all new Procountor environments (i.e. environments created after May 21st) will have the new Chart of account features in place. These new environments will not have visibility to old Accounting reports and old Chart of accounts.
The new Chart of accounts features will be introduced to existing Procountor environments during May and June. Please note that the new features are released in sections and your Procountor environment may see the new features in either May or June. Each customer will be notified about the new features with a pop-up notification inside Procountor before the new features are introduced in that environment.
The deployment of the new features does not require any specific actions from users. All existing information in the environment, such as the current chart of accounts, remain the same. The new features will, for example, enable editing the chart of accounts and accounting report formulas more flexibly. You can find more information on the new features below.
The previously used accounting functions, such as the old accounting reports view, will be visible in Procountor environments (excl. new environments) for a few months alongside the new features/views, however they will be removed later.
The new Chart of accounts features include the following changes:
- New chart of accounts. Modifying the chart of accounts for your own specific needs is now easier. The account groups and headers are no longer fixed, instead they can be edited freely.
- Renewed accounting reports. The new accounting reports use new default report formulas that have been created for Danish environments. In addition, the search criteria have been improved and the user can e.g. select the search criteria to be shown and share them to other users.
- Updated report formulas (in accounting reports). Creating custom report formulas with key figures is now easier and more efficient with a new row function type. Report formulas can be created with the new “Report formulas (new)” button on the new accounting reports view.
- Freely editable default accounting report formulas. It is now possible to edit the default accounting report formulas, that is how the income statement and balance sheet are presented in accounting reports.
- Renewed balance sheet itemization. Generating a balance sheet itemisation will be easier as a result of improved automation. The applicable settings are determined on a new “Balance sheet accounts settings for itemization” view.
Detailed instructions for these new features (in Danish):